January 16, 2015

one

so it's the weekend and we are really into the new year aren't we? so while relaxing in the tub tonight i came to realise that last year was pretty much over before it started. yes a few lovely things happened, we got milo our crazy hound, we bought our forever home up north, tim stopped work, i finally was allowed although temporary initially, to work 4 days instead of 5 and most importantly we got my little dad into a nice place he could call home, where he will be safe, cared and looked after and my little mum could finally breath. but bar those milestones the year flashed by and all i can remember was that i spent a large part of it in work and not doing stuff really for me or my family/friends.
so with the one more day i have snatched back for me i have decided i should do one thing each week for me.  at the end of each week i will share what i chose to do for me and share on here as a post entitled:


to make it easy for myself i think it maybe good that i list the seven of those one things that i could do:

number 1 - take one photo of myself or something that makes me smile that week
number 2 - change one thing 
number 3 - watch one new film
number 4 - finish one book
number 5 - learn one new thing
number 6 - start one form of exercise 
number 7 - do one thing together with either of my fellas and little lady 

i really want to remember 2015, i don't want to feel that it slipped through my fingers, we do have a lot happening this year with plans to move up north so a good time to record a few of those changes.


i think this could be really a new start for the blog too, one thing is for sure that i will have to make time for it and you never know i may just get a few more followers also.  may be not quite so many as these guys:




the things you are passionate about are not random, but your calling

No comments: